A little about our consignment ...
Item types acceptable: Quality Artisan Goods & Antiques... repurposed, handmade, vintage or antique items for household use and decor.
Pricing and staging: Pricing, discounting, staging and advertising will be done as outlined in the consignment options.
Payments: Payments are available the second Saturday of the month following the month of a sale. If you’d like a check mailed to you, please leave a self addressed envelope at the store. Store credit is available, and can be used toward booth payment and/or store purchases. Payment information (amount, history, etc.) will be available in your personal online account.
Item Term length and removal: Items not selling after 5 months will be removed from the store, taken out of inventory and placed in the “back room”. A note will also be added to their account info page stating that there are discontinued items waiting for pick up. It is the consignor’s responsibility to check this area regularly. Any items left longer than 4 weeks in the “back room” will be ownership of the store and a disposal fee may be charged to the consignor.
2. Basic Consignment:
50/50 for items under $100.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for 50% consignment rate:
Consignee’s (owner’s) responsibility:
Items must be:
* Brought to the store in good repair
* Accepted by store personnel
* Picked up when they expire
* Prepping item
* Researching and pricing
* Entering into inventory
* Staging, Marketing
* Emailing owner when item expires
2: Exclusive Booth Consignment: $1/sq. ft +15%
To qualify for the 85%/15% Booth consignment rate, all options remain the same as the Basic Booth except that 2 approved 8 hours days must be spent at the store—a duty list will be provided. See the store personell for an application.
3: Basic Booth Consignment: $1/sq. ft +25%
The following arrangements must be followed to qualify for the 75%/25% consignment rate, where the original owner of the item will receive 75% of the sale price and booth rental is charged additionally:
- Research and price all items
- Enter all items into inventory and use inventory numbers
- Supply own items for display including props, hanging devices, tools, etc.
- Market items by placing at least one item per week online
- Come in monthly to rearrange or restage booth
- Give guidance on pricing, staging, marketing
- Do simple daily maintinence (ie turn on lamps, water flowers, simple rearranging if requested)
- Run transactions
- Manage inventory (set up online account and give monthly reports)